The village of Sainte-Croix-en-Jarez lies in the foothills of the Pilat range, at the heart of the Regional Nature Park. It is surrounded by Carthusian buildings and village houses converted from old hermitages.
Free of charge.
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Site, building partially accessible
- Magnetic loop available at the reception
- Relief map, tactile model or audio device description available at the reception
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
You may also like
La Chartreuse de Sainte-Croix-en-Jarez
Behind its look of the big warlike fortress, La Chartreuse Sainte Croix is the only example of an old...
Restaurant Le Cartusien
With family or friends, come and enjoy a meal on the terrace to discover our homemade rosti, frog tart,flambéed...