Catch a glimpse of life of Forez winegrowers at home and at work in a 18th century castle thanks to reconstructions, video and audio display.
- Exhibition space
- Educational visits
- Themed tour
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Booking of general amenities
- Guided tours
Full price: 4.50 €
Reduced price: 2 €
Group adults: 5 to 7 €
Group children: 2 to 3.50 €.
Free entry for children < 7 years, accompanying guides, the drivers.
Group rate available for > 12 people.
From 01/04 to 31/10
Opening hours on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 2 pm and 6 pm.
Closed exceptionally on May 1st.
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- Documentation available in Braille
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Tips : 4 game booklets to discover the Museum while having fun. Workshops and activities for children throughout the year.
You may also like
In the heart of Boën-sur-Lignon, Gillou welcomes you in its secret garden, a 16th century building renovated...
Forez Pond house and nature reserve of Biterne
A place of observation of the Forez ponds and their wild birds and a place to discover the natural,...