What do the MoMa in New York, the Peggy-Guggenheim Collection in Venice and the Villa Medicis in Rome have in common? The MAMC has lent works to all of them.
Full price: 6.50 €
Reduced price: 5 €.
Free entry for children < 26 years.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
GUIDED TOUR 7€ - 5€
Free for children under 16, free every 1st sunday.
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
From 12/01/2022 to 10/04/2023
Opening hours on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 9 am and 6 pm. On Saturday and Sunday between 10 am and 6.30 pm.
Closed on Tuesday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, May 1st, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st and December 25th.
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Tips : Included in City Card
You may also like
Cité du design - Fermé Temporairement
Established on the site of the arms factory "Manufacture d'Armes de St-Etienne", in the heart of the...
The city tour
Take a walk round Saint-Étienne. Several even, in any order, in any direction. Why not start with the...
The little Saint-Étienne Loop
OK, so you're quite up to the Great Loop... Shame, but why not try the loop around Sainté?