The Musée d'Art et d'Industrie was renovated and extended by the architect Jean-Michel Wilmotte. Its prestigious collections now cover 3 floors of exhibition space and illustrate Saint-Etienne's major industries: cycling, weapons and textiles.
Free entry for children < 16 years, press, Job-seeker, the students.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
From 02/01/2023 to 31/03/2024
Opening hours on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 10 am and 6 pm.
Closed on Monday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, May 1st, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st and December 25th.
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Tips : Included in City Card
You may also like
Maison du Passementier
Ode to the Ribbon, or How a simple strip of fabric governed whole families' lives for decades. Demonstrations,...
La Maison des Tresses et Lacets
The Maison des Tresses et Lacets is in the middle of the Vallée du Dorlay where the hydraulics-based...
The city tour
Take a walk round Saint-Étienne. Several even, in any order, in any direction. Why not start with the...