Let’s discover the traditional making of roasted rapeseed, walnut or hazelnut oil. With this sensory visit, you will keep an unforgettable memory. Discover the “Treasure of the mill” during an outdoor escape game.
- Picnic area
- Covered picnic area
- Exhibition space
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Entertainments room
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Educational visits
- Coach access
- Motorhomes allowed
- Permanent entertainments organiser
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Booking of general amenities
- Guided tours
Adult: 6 €
Child : 4.50 €
Large family: 15 €
Disabled: 6 €
Group adults: 5 €
Group children : 4 €.
Free entry for children < 8 years.
Child entry valid for 8 - 16 years.
Group rate available for > 15 people.
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Credit transfer
- Culture voucher
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building totally accessible
- Magnetic loop available at the reception
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
Tips : Free game booklets (6-12 years old).
Family package (2 adults + 1 or 2 children): 15€ (3€/additional children)
Bread and cake making workshops during the holidays
Fun trail of 1km
You may also like
Le Rex Cinema
The Rex is an Arthouse complex with 5 cinemas for a variety of film screenings. We are open daily, 365...