If you think mining is something to do with big data, it is time to have a day out at the Puits Couriot. Before it was here that miners went underground to dig coal.
Adult: 5 to 8.50 €.
Free entry for children < 25 years, press, Job-seeker, the students.
Group rate available for > 11 people.
Free entry every 1st Sunday of each month.
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
From 19/05/2021 to 31/03/2023
Opening hours on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 10 am and 6 pm.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, May 1st, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st and December 25th.
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Tips : Included in City Card
You may also like
Joseph Sanguedolce Park (Mining Museum)
If you think mining is something to do with big data, it is time to have a day out at the Puits Couriot....
The city tour
Take a walk round Saint-Étienne. Several even, in any order, in any direction. Why not start with the...