Catch a glimpse of life of Forez winegrowers at home and at work in a 18th century castle thanks to reconstructions, video and audio display.
- Exhibition space
- Car park
- Educational visits
- Themed tour
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Booking of general amenities
- Guided tours
Full price: 4.50 €
Reduced price: 2 €
Group adults: 5 to 7 €
Group children: 2 to 3.50 €.
Free entry for children < 7 years, accompanying guides, the drivers.
Group rate available for > 12 people.
From 01/04 to 31/10
Opening hours on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 2 pm and 6 pm.
Closed Monday and Tuesday.
Closed exceptionally on May 1st.
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- Documentation available in Braille
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities
- Tips : 4 game booklets to discover the Museum while having fun. Workshops and activities for children throughout the year.
You may also like
La Maison de Famille
Away from everyday worries and urban turmoil, take a break for a weekend. In a warm and friendly space,...
Forez Pond house and nature reserve of Biterne
A place of observation of the Forez ponds and their wild birds and a place to discover the natural,...