Saint Rambert is rich in architectural heritage. Sites to see:
– The church of Saint-André, the largest Romanesque church in the department, which has a characteristic bell tower and a porch tower (built in the 9th century)
– The chapel of Saint-Jean which was Saint Rambert’s first church
– The “Porte Franchise”, the only gate belonging to the old enclosure still visible.
– The many half-timbered houses
– The former convent buildings of the priory which now house the Museum of Civilisation.
The ‘Musée des civilisations Daniel Pouget”
In an ancient priory, you will discover astonishing ethnographic collections. Enjoy both local folk…
Atelier du Vitrail – Denis Berger
Denis Berger invites you to visit his workshop and learn how the artist expertly crafts his stained-glass…
The David pond, which was originally created for fish farming, has now become a discovery area with…
Driving simulators – Square performance
Square performance provides you few driving simulators. Discover new driving sensations and participate…
Forez aventures – parcours aventure
Forez Aventures welcomes you to a secure activity park, in a remarkable environment on the banks of the…
Kayak – Leisure parks
In a beautiful natural setting bordering the Loire, the water and outdoor sports centre offer you a choice…
Trampolines, château gonflable, piste de Kart à pédales et chasse aux trésors virtuelle – Com’ à la récré
An extraordinary beaver – Explor’Game®
A team game of exploration and adventure, combining orientation courses, challenges and puzzles. Tablet,…
Fun Trott – off-road electric scooters
“Fun Trott proposes off-road e-scooter excursions. Come and try this fun activity in the great outdoors….