Saint Rambert is rich in architectural heritage. Sites to see:
– The church of Saint-André, the largest Romanesque church in the department, which has a characteristic bell tower and a porch tower (built in the 9th century)
– The chapel of Saint-Jean which was Saint Rambert’s first church
– The “Porte Franchise”, the only gate belonging to the old enclosure still visible.
– The many half-timbered houses
– The former convent buildings of the priory which now house the Museum of Civilisation.
Saint Just glassworks
Founded in 1826, the Saint Just glassworks perpetuates the ancestral technique of glass blowing. Each…
The David pond, which was originally created for fish farming, has now become a discovery area with…
Atelier du Vitrail – Denis Berger
Denis Berger invites you to visit his workshop and learn how the artist expertly crafts his stained-glass…
St Rambert – medieval district
Saint Rambert is rich in architectural heritage. Go in search of Jehan, the small modillion that has…
Trampolines, château gonflable, piste de Kart à pédales et chasse aux trésors virtuelle – Com’ à la récré
Driving simulators – Square performance
Square performance provides you few driving simulators. Discover new driving sensations and participate…
Fun Trott – off-road electric scooters
“Fun Trott proposes off-road e-scooter excursions. Come and try this fun activity in the great outdoors….
Le secret de l’espion disparu – Explor’Game®
A team game of exploration and adventure, combining orientation courses, challenges and puzzles. Tablet,…