Nestled in the mountains, this hydrotherapy centre welcomes you in personalized care, for the pleasure of a relaxation, alone, with friends or family or to relieve you
Nestled in the mountains just above the small village of Saint John the Vêtre the hydrotherapy center Les Bains du Forez just opened its doors to anyone in demand for personalized care, not only for the pleasure of a relaxing deep alone, with family or friends, but also to relieve and treat the ills of our civilization (stress, overwork, spinal or joint pain, convalescence ....) in fact, the center is run by a health care professional.
We offer a variety of treatments:
- The Pacific hydromassage bath with chromatherapy
- The application of warm peat
- The jet shower
- The Milton Trager approche
- The general manual massage hot water
- The traditional sauna and saunarium (steam fir) space for 1-6 people overlooking the valley and mountains Vêtre
- The Roman bath
Adult: 42 to 150 €.
Manual therapy 30 min : 42€
The trager and mentastic session 60 min: 60€
The general massage under hot water 30 mn: 60€
The "Pacific" bath with essential oils: 42€
Jet shower: 30€
Application of hot marine mud: 30 €
Sauna (1 to 8 people)
Public 1 hour: 20 €
Private 1 person: 45 €
2 people: 28 €
3 people: 21 €
4 people: 16 € per person
Additional person: 6 €.
All year round.
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site